Tribal Fishing & Hunting Information
Shellfish Hotline (updated weekly)
Upcoming Clam Digs
- Feb. 13th Clam Dig Postponed
- NEW! Crab All Regions
- Crab – Region 1
- Crab – Region 2 East
- Pink Shrimp
- Shrimp Mop-Up Updated!
- Non Spot Shrimp – Commercial and C & S
- Clam & Oyster C & S
- Sea Cucumbers
- Sea Urchins
- Crab Area – North
- Crab Area – South
All catches by Suquamish Tribal Fisherman must be reported to the Fisheries Office at: 360-394-8445.
1. Participating fishers must utilize the sport fishing rules pamphlet pertaining to that current fishing year published by the Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife for regulations regarding specifics on fishing areas, species, limits, and gear.
2. Fishers are required to be in possession of their treaty Indian identification card and have the current year’s finfish sticker.
3. Pursuant to chapter 14. – all catch must be reported to the fisheries department (360) 394-8445.
It is the policy of the Suquamish Tribe and the purpose of this chapter to protect, enhance, and conserve game resources used by members of the tribe. Hunting by members of the tribe should be primarily for the purpose of providing food for Suquamish Indian families and preserving the Suquamish culture.